Tuesday 12 January 2016

Flawless Brush Review

Hey guys!
So I'm currently in the middle of my final exams for college - as in each one I do gets me that little bit closer to my degree. I'm up to my eyeballs in chemistry and so I thought it'd be nice to procrastinate a little bit and do a new post! Today I'm going to do a little review on the Flawless brush set. I picked this up in a local pharmacy just before Christmas because I needed some new face brushes and when I saw the price - I couldn't leave them there. The set is €25 and you get 6 high quality brushes and a makeup bag for that. Ridiculous! 



In the set you get 3 large brushes and 3 small ones. So I'll start off by talking about the large, face brushes. From the first time I used them, I have been obsessed. The one at the top of the picture is my faaaaaaaavourite, as you can see as its a bit more stained than the others. It's a flat headed brush with thick, artificial hairs and is quite like the Blank Canvas F20 which is €14.99 on its own. This brush is an absolute God-send for buffing foundation into the skin and when I use it I know that my foundation is going to be even and flawless for the day. The other two face brushes are an angled version of the first (just as spectacular but more of a back-up for me) and a thick, pointed brush. This brush is ideal for placing and setting concealer under the eyes, on the chin etc.




Next up are the small brushes which may be used as eye brushes or as detail brushes for the face. They are quite chunky so they're not ideal for fine detail on the eyes, but they're fab for blending shadows together or buffing one shade all over the lid. They may also be used on the face to buff in concealer in hard to reach areas! All of the brushes wash amazingly with no hairs falling out etc. You also get this cute makeup bag with the set which is identical to the bags that Mac released with their Christmas 2014 collection. Overall I think for €25 you cannot go wrong with this brush set, the quality is outstanding and such good value too.

You can purchase the brush set here - http://www.simplyfoxy.com/beauty/flawless-cosmetic-brush-bag-set/

Or at pharmacies nationwide!

Thanks so much for reading,

Caoimhe X 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like great value for money! X

    Ever wanted to know hoe to style 70s bell bottoms? Head over to
     hailandharmony.blogspot.ie  // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete