Tuesday 26 May 2015

Lipstick of the Week 💄

Hey guys!
So I haven't been blogging that much this week. I'm currently getting two wisdom teeth and I'm suffering terribly with them, I may have to get them removed! So I've been feeling a bit miserable and sorry for myself. But I'm back today with my lipstick of the week and today's is an absolute bargain!
I already did a mini swatch and review blog post on this and some other Essence lipsticks so you can check that out if you're interested! I also featured it in this haul video -  https://youtu.be/dlxii2oo0GM

But all my previous mentions of it were before I got to properly try it out. I have worn this almost every day the past week, including on two nights out! It is an Essence long lasting lipstick in the shade Barely There. 


I wear this lipstick sometimes on its own and sometimes with Essence's Satin Mauve lip liner (Mac Soar dupe). I am honestly so impressed not only with the colour of this lipstick but with the quality of it. It was €2.89 in Penneys and it lasts for 6-8 hours on me without re-applying. The formula is creamy but appears as a matte finish, without being drying. This lipstick reminds me a lot of Mac Faux which I also featured as lipstick of the week! What can I say? I love a good pink/brown nude for my everyday look.


This lipstick is such a favourite of mine at the moment and I will definitely be re-purchasing it if I use it all up. For €2.89 I think everyone should pick this up for the perfect everyday colour.
Thanks so much for reading guys!
Caoimhe x

No comments:

Post a Comment